Thursday 4 September 2014

Scooby Dooby DOOOH!

Hoi,

As always Jan-Willem is full of new and exciting ideas for demo- and participation games. On September 20th he will be hosting a participation game on the DUCOSIM fair in Amersfoort. Since it's an Post Apoc battle based loosely on a Curt Russel movie in which he is called after a reptile and needs to escape a certain city, I thought I'd join the fun.
Now anybody who knows my gaming habits will tell you I like to play using my own mini's. First off I like to see the mini's I've put a lot of time in get into action and second during a game anything can happen while handling other peoples stuff and I wouldn't want to be the one to break someone's work of love now do I? So here is part II of the Hasslefree Mini's series. I ordered both versions of their Mystery Machine Gang ;-) and here are the male members of the Post Apoc version of said gang.



The ladies and the Mystery Machine itself will follow soon rest assured. Problem is: Jan Willem wants the teams used in the game to have 6 members...


Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Ray Rousell said...

Excellent!! I used to love Scooby Doo as a kid!!

Unknown said...

I just love those figures. I've only got Scooby and Velma so far and haven't painted them up yet.

I can't wait to see the Mystery Machine!!!

peter said...

I enjoy these figures a lot Sander! Great work!

Greetings
Peter