Monday 12 May 2014

Let the Games begin...

Hoi,

If you have followed this blog for some time, you'll know I indulge myself in painting 28mm figures now and again. While I am not into Ancients as such I do have a small collection of Gladiators and these two figures here form the latest additions to said mini-collection (pun intended). These are from Bronze Age miniatures and I believe they depict a Murmillo and a Secutor but I could be wrong. At present I have 3 small teams of fighters, each team has it's own colour (white, blue and red) to distinguish itself from the others. The fighters you see before you are reinforcing the blues and the reds.

The Murmillo


The Secutor


The fight



Cheers Sander

Listening to: "Bleach" by Nirvana

2 comments:

Ben Gilmour said...

Very nice, Sander! Are they for a game, or just for fun?

Sander said...

At this moment they're just for fun, since I have been unable to find a ruleset I like so far.